Saturday, December 31, 2011

Some sorts of endings.

We never realize how fast time goes by. Its until you put up a new calendar on your kitchen wall and then dashing one by one the twelve pages on it flip away and by tomorrow you'll be putting a new one up!
So while you change your calendar or cook dinner for family and friends and I type, the inevitable happens time slowly dies and then you realize everything you once were or anything you once did will no longer be or exist and that is quite true in a way, that's how the whole deal of being a better person and doing new things for a new year heroically exists.
Now while I am the kind of person that believes this is kind of a big deal, after carefully thinking and going back, it isn't necessarily a real ending is it? I mean it doesn't mean that you're gonna change in twenty four hours to be a whole different person or do new things.
The choice is there its not an annual type of a choice only, its more an "always" type of choice.
Tomorrow when I get up I hope I don't choose to be different because I want to feel good or be accepted, I want to do it because I know that I want to do whats right.
So if in two days or two weeks I haven't achieved that, then I hope I don't have to waste my entire year and wait to change again, because its an "always choice" the choice of ending something whenever you want.
Its true anyways that  today is some sort of ending, but not just today or tomorrow is when you can change.

I pray that I live for God and that same way that his mercies are new each day, that Ill try my best to live for Him. I don't just want to feel new and excited the first day of a year I want my entire year to feel like a new day. So I'll keep that in mind.

Well Happy New Year Everyone!

    The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!
    - Lamentations 3:22-24











No comments:

Post a Comment